Saturday, March 16, 2013

week by week: 38



How far along: 38 weeks
How big is baby: not sure. Our midwife was unable to guesttimate how big she may be as she is posterior so all she can feel is arms and legs and no little bottom. Hopefully on Wednesday she will be able to feel more. She said she will be a good size baby. To me that is 7 or 8lbs, closer to 8. She definitely better not be 9. Then again I am HUGE!
Total weight gain: 27lbs as of 37 weeks and 5 days. Hopefully not much gain this week.
Maternity clothes:Oh yea!
Sleep: Still staying up too late with Jake. It also HURTS to roll over now. The pressure as I roll to my back is overwhelming and then slowly rolling from my back to my side everything pops and cracks.
Best moment these weeks: Ethan being such a great big brother. He asked "so when is the girl coming?" and as I finished projects for her he was so enthusiastic about how pretty they were.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: A friend on Facebook posted a picture of a tuna melt and now I want one so badly!
Movement: Seems like she is spending a little less time face up so not feeling as much. Still get my jabs though that keep me from worrying.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: Nothing too new besides them being pink at the top. Rubbing coconut oil on them just to keep moisturized.
What I miss: not being sick! Thankfully I got some antibiotics for the sinus infection but this morning I was hacking my lungs out from drainage and woke up with an ear infection. Thankfully had Emery's ear drops left over from his a long time ago and made Jake put a couple in.
What I am looking forward to: seeing my family tomorrow. Our last trip and praying I don't go into labor.

Obsessing Over: Finishing up her projects which I finally accomplished. Jake had some nesting kick I think and cleaned the house 2 days in a row which motivated me to get on it. Thank goodness for that man :) <3 br="">
Anticipating: The next two weeks. Practically all ready for her!
Listening To: Emery yelling "mom" from his bed so I can get him up from nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment