Thursday, March 14, 2013

week by week: 37



How far along: 37 weeks
How big is baby:
Total weight gain: Right about 27lbs. Still doing ok weight wise. I didn't gain any from week 35 to 36 but suddenly jumped up 5 lbs. I'm wondering if she just wasn't gaining as much and I was eating a ton of salads (upping my Vit K naturally) and then suddenly she just had a growth spurt.
Maternity clothes:Oh yea!
Sleep: Not getting as much, I've stayed up late on the weekends with Jake so I'm not clocking 12 hours anymore.
Best moment these weeks: Everyone being anxious. No one is bugging me, but everyone is rallying for her. Talk about one loved little girl!
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: I don't crave a whole lot. Most stuff just doesn't even sound good and I have to find myself something that sounds ok.
Movement: She has slowed down a little bit, I can still feel her rolling around and tons of hiccups at night. She is still face up so I am supposed to be doing lots of hands and knees to get her to flip to face down. I will probably feel a lot less when she starts laying that way.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out: in but getting stretched thin.
Stretch marks: My old ones from Emery are growing at the top because I've been carrying her so high. Emery lifted up my shirt the other day to rub my belly, points at a stretch mark and says "coloring!" I told him that he and sissy had grown big in my belly and that's why I have coloring marks on my tummy.
What I miss: Not being sick. Fighting this crap for a month has gotten old.
What I am looking forward to: meeting our girl!

Obsessing Over: Finishing things up for her arrival.
Anticipating: What she looks like. I can't stop wondering what her hair will be like.
Listening To: a movie on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment