Wednesday, March 6, 2013

week by week: 36



How far along: 36 weeks
How big is baby: getting big. I didn't ask today how big she thought she might be.
Total weight gain: about 22 lbs. I didn't gain any weight from my last appointment 2 weeks ago. Exactly the same. Booyah :)
Maternity clothes:Oh yea!
Sleep: Best night of sleep 2 nights ago. Other than that the past week or two has been hit and miss with a sick stuffy child. Emery fell off the bed at the hotel in Portland so he slept between Jake and I....props to the parents who can co-sleep and still function the next day.
Best moment these weeks: I always look forward to Emery getting excited about sissy's appointments. He always says "sissy 'pointment! sissy heartbeat!"
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: Can't seem to think of anything. I've been eating a lot of salads lately but not necessarily a craving.
Movement: Still active as ever. Nothing has changed there.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: She's starting to stretch them out. She's staying so high in my belly that the ones I had with Emery are growing from where they stopped. Either way it doesn't bother me. I never flaunted this belly to begin with so I will take my tiger stripes over a bikini any day.
What I miss: Not having heartburn every day.
What I am looking forward to: getting really anxious to meet her.

Obsessing Over: Getting things in order. I need to finish this up and finish her muslin swaddle blankets. I have barely 3 weeks left and she could come anytime. I still have yet to finish sewing them, dying them, packing a hospital bag, making a labor oil, assembling my birth photo mood board etc. Too much to do! Also stressing out about who will watch the boys if we have them when she comes...praying she comes on a day when they aren't with us.
Anticipating: everything.
Listening To: the boys playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment