Monday, February 18, 2013

week by week: 34



How far along: 34 weeks
How big is baby:see above or picture bigger.
Total weight gain: a pound a week, let's hope that's still the same at our appointment this Wednesday
Maternity clothes: just shirts and a belly band
Sleep:has been completely awful with my sickness, I can't breathe or my throat wakes me up from itching so bad.
Best moment these weeks:uhm nothing? I have a terror of a little boy, I'm sick, the boys were sicky when they were home. Just run down this week.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: Doing pretty good not craving anything
Movement: kicking my lower right side pretty hard that it takes my breath away. Other than that not too incredibly active.
Labor Signs:Had a really good braxton hicks last night. Hoping I will be able to suck it up and survive a natural birth.
Belly Button in or out:in but stretching
Stretch marks:slowly starting, trying to rub coconut oil on them each night.
What I miss:sleeping well and my pelvis not hurting.
What I am looking forward to: meeting this girl and having some activity back in my life
Listening To: The Lorax. Emery has demanded to watch it at least 2 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment