Tuesday, February 12, 2013

week by week: 33



How far along: 33 weeks
How big is baby:probably closer to the 5.8lb mark.
Total weight gain: 20ish pounds. The midwife said I've been at a pound or a tiny bit more and that my weight gain has been really good. Whew.
Maternity clothes: Somewhat. I still wear yoga pants just with a belly band to feel more put together. I can still wear my layering tanks from Wet Seal with a jersey t from Target, sometimes a maternity shirt.
Sleep: Since being sick not good. I wake up in a pool of slobber and it is SO gross. I roll over and my hips pop and my pelvis feels like it's breaking. Jake said I snored like no other the other night and I tossed and turned most of the night switching sides.
Best moment these weeks: Our baby shower. We put her name on the cake to surprise everyone. They all thought they would have to wait until she was born. Seeing Auntie Jess' face was priceless, it was EXACTLY the reaction I was wanting!
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving:No cravings.
Movement: She slowed down for a couple days but yesterday and today I've felt her rolling around quite a bit. Sometimes my whole belly shakes. With Emery it was like that shiver feeling when you have to pee sooo bad and finally go and shiver in relief. With her it feels like a dog scratching his side. My whole belly just bounces.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: She is still so high up that it's stretching out my belly up there so my stretch marks up there are starting to get pink like they're going to grow. Eh :x
What I miss: too many things to list. Pregnancy isn't as easy around the 2nd time around for me or I just don't enjoy it as much and just want her in my arms.
What I am looking forward to: just having this baby!

Obsessing Over: Getting her side of the room set up and organizing Emery's half and keeping it that way!
Anticipating: nothing major.
Listening To: Daddy, Emery and Ethan playing War and Ice Age 4 in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment