Wednesday, February 6, 2013

week by week: 32



How far along: 32 weeks
How big is baby: according to this 2.5 to 3.5 pounds. I'm sure she's pretty close or above that.
Total weight gain: about 20lbs
Maternity clothes:Oh yea! I tried wearing a non maternity shirt and it was just too tight across the chest and arms. I wore it just fine pregnant with Emery but it was too uncomfortable this time.
Sleep: Hit or miss. Sometimes I just can't shut my mind off and have to take a sleeping pill.
Best moment these weeks: Just enjoying all the extra snuggles with Emery before sissy gets here.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: Haven't craved anything since about the beginning of the pregnancy.
Movement: Girl is a ninja. I swear she has little throwing stars on her elbows and knees and is trying to slice herself out.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: The ones higher up on my belly are starting to get a little pink.
What I miss: not hurting. My pelvis hurts really bad lately.
What I am looking forward to: snuggling my girl.

Obsessing Over: Projects for her.
Anticipating:Our baby shower and surprising people.

No comments:

Post a Comment