Thursday, January 31, 2013

week by week: 31

How far along: 31 weeks
How big is baby:huge I'm thinking
Total weight gain:less than 20 lbs
Maternity clothes:Oh yea!
Sleep: Well I woke up from 3am to about about 6:30am so not so great last night.
Best moment these weeks:
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: nothing really
Movement: She is all over the place!
Labor Signs: Just some crampy Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: nothing new but I think they're going to start showing up soon. Time to start using the coconut oil.
What I miss:my pelvis not feeling like it's going to split open
What I am looking forward to:meeting my girl, I'm starting to get SO anxious!

Obsessing Over: making her things. I think that is how I nest lol
Working On: work stuff, this post and dinner.
Anticipating: our baby shower.
Listening To: I decided to let the boys watch Spongebob even though I cannot stand that show whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment