Thursday, January 24, 2013

week by week: 30

How far along: 30 weeks
How big is baby: over the 95th percentile
Total weight gain:about 16lbs
Maternity clothes:Oh yea!
Sleep: Doing ok lately
Best moment these weeks: I'm a week behind and can't seem to remember anything about last week lol
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: Can't seem to think of anything.
Movement: Still active as ever. She seemed a little more quiet for a few days but I'm sure it was due to positioning.
Labor Signs: none.
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: nothing new
What I miss: sleeping on my back.  I'll wake up on my back in a panic because I don't know how long I've laid there and how much oxygen I may have deprived her of.
What I am looking forward to:possibly a 3rd ultrasound

Obsessing Over: Finalizing a name.
Anticipating: Baby shower, a name, meeting her.
Listening To: the boys singing the clean up song to get Emery to help

No comments:

Post a Comment