Thursday, January 17, 2013

week by week: 29

How far along: 29 weeks
How big is baby:3lb 11oz
Total weight gain:ugh too much. I think I've gained a little bit more this pregnancy than my last. Which is weird because I feel like I've eaten so much better this go around.
Maternity clothes:Oh yea!
Sleep: Doing ok. I get about a good 12 hours on a good night. I can't go less than that because with all the pee breaks and rolling over when my side goes numb I lose time...and I NEED that time. Jake NEEDS me to have that time or I'm a cranky girl.
Best moment these weeks: Seeing our adorable baby on the ultrasound!
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: a freaking mango margarita from Chili's
Movement: She's been nuts and then for 3-4 days she really slowed down and i was a little worried.
Labor Signs: Nothing yet. Think I've had a few Braxton Hicks, I get menstrual crampy feeling so I think that's what it is.
Belly Button in or out: Still in, I doubt it'll ever be an outtie. Good thing because Jake would wig out and want to poke it all the time. They're just creepy looking, probably because it seems like it would be so sensitive.
Stretch marks: Nothing new yet but she's gonna start packing on the fat in the next few weeks so I'm sure they'll start showing up as I expand even more.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, not being a hormonal/emotional mess and having more patience with people.
What I am looking forward to:Our baby shower and seeing my family.

Obsessing Over: Getting things a little more organized. This week I washed the car seat and the straps so they're all clean for her and got it sized to fit her for her first ride in it :)
Working On: Marketing stuff.
Anticipating: The month of March. I never thought I'd say this as I LOVED my entire pregnancy with Emery, but I'm ready to be done. I hate the feeling of boogers in my nose when there are none, my nose getting wide from hormones, heartburn on and on.
Listening To: Silence. Ahhhh it's so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment