Tuesday, January 1, 2013

week by week: 28

How far along: 28 weeks
How big is baby:I can't keep up!
Total weight gain:Getting to be too much. I think I gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks, so I jumped from 1 pound a week to 2. I'm not impressed!
Maternity clothes:Oh yea!
Sleep: Comes and goes. Some nights I lie awake for awhile. Other nights I sleep like the dead. Bad dreams don't help!
Best moment these weeks: Getting stuff rearranged.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: Nothing really.
Movement: Crazy girl in there! I swear she's an octopus, I feel her all over constantly like she has 8 appendages to tickle and punch me with
Labor Signs: Nothing so far thankfully
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: nothing new...that I can see anyway
What I miss:Never having heartburn that wakes me up.
What I am looking forward to:Seeing our little miss next week on ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment