Tuesday, January 1, 2013

week by week: 27

How far along: 27 weeks
How big is baby:apparently as big a s rutabaga. I think she is a chunk. I feel HUGE
Total weight gain:pound a week
Maternity clothes: nothing but!
Sleep: sooo good with my sleeping pill from the doctor. Only 25mg so I can sleep so great and not be a groggy mess the next morning.
Best moment these weeks: Getting my glucose test done and out of the way.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: nothing
Movement: Still a wild child in there!
Labor Signs: none thankfully. I can't tell if I have had Braxton Hicks or not, sometimes it feels like it but then I'm not sure.
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: Nothing new.
What I miss:Being able to move, being patient, not having heart burn.
What I am looking forward to:our ultrasound next week.

Obsessing Over:nothing really.
Working On: a few little projects.
Anticipating: January 10th!
Listening To: the tv and Emery getting frustrated with the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment