Thursday, December 27, 2012

week by week: 26



How far along: 26 weeks
How big is baby:still measuring big
Total weight gain:about a pound a week
Maternity clothes:Oh yea!
Sleep: better with a sleeping pill from the doctor.
Best moment these weeks: knowing we get to see our girl!
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: nothing
Movement: super busy in there!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: nothing new
What I miss:Being comfortable. If I lie on my left side she gets crazy. If i sit too far forward I squish her so she gets angry and punches me.
What I am looking forward to:Meeting our girl.

Obsessing Over: my GD test.
Working On: crocheting a scarf. Then Ill be making a cocoon for her for photos and making her a blanket.
Anticipating: Our ultrasound on the 10th
Listening To: Law and Order: SVU

No comments:

Post a Comment