Friday, December 21, 2012

Week by week: 25



How far along:25 weeks
How big is baby: Well at our appt yesterday I am measuring 4cm bigger. It's normal to be 2cm bigger but 4cm is a cause for "concern". (More on that in another post)
Total weight gain: Still about a pound a week I believe.
Maternity clothes:Oh yea!
Sleep: It's been a little better. Trying to stay on top of my magnesium supplement and have my evening sleepy time tea. The midwife gave me a prescription for something for nights I really need it.
Best moment these weeks:The doctor wanting us to have another ultrasound to see how big Little Miss is.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving:Nothing really
Movement:Going super crazy in there all the time. She rarely stops moving and you can see my belly moving constantly with her flips, rolls, kicks and jabs.
Labor Signs:None thankfully
Belly Button in or out: still an innie.
Stretch marks:Nothing new.
What I miss:Sanity. I am so impatient all the time.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing our pretty girls face in 3 weeks!

Obsessing Over:the glucose test on Monday. Praying I don't have Gestational Diabetes.

Working On:Getting things organized. I organized the baby clothes into NB, 0-3/3 and 6+ so I know what we can store until it is needed.

Anticipating:The ultrasound in 3 weeks.

Listening To:Emery crying something about "tires". *sigh* obsessed!



1 comment: