Monday, December 3, 2012

Week by week: 23


How far along:23 weeks
How big is baby:Well the fundus height was 26cm so right on target or a little bigger
Total weight gain: a pound a week. When I mentioned this to daddy he said 'yea but how many more weeks do we have?" *gasp* did you really just ask me that?! Lol.
Maternity clothes: yup
Sleep: been pretty cruddy lately. Trying to double up on vitamin D and see if it helps.
Best moment these weeks: Brothers showing interest in baby and wanting to make decorations for her side of the room.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: Steak! And Totino's pizza. Love that crispy crust!
Movements: almost driving me crazy with all the kicks, punches and flipping. Sometimes I just go "ughhh" in discomfort when she spins in circles in there.
Labor Signs: None and it better stay that way for another another trimester.
Belly Button in or out: still an innie.
Stretch marks: nothing new
What I miss:still sleeping on my back. My arm/shoulder starts to hurt in the middle of the night and I have to roll over which isn't an easy task.
What I am looking forward to: Making her swaddle blankets and hair bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment