Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snoozey time.


I am hoping that this tea helps me sleep.

With Emery I had no issues sleeping, I slept all the time and was able to take naps when I wanted and sleep easily.

For some reason with this pregnancy that is not the case. I have no issue falling asleep at bed time but I often wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. 2 nights ago I was awake from 1am-6am. I was able to sleep till 8:10 because Jake got home from work, got Emery up and he laid on the couch trying to snooze and let me sleep a little bit. (side note and more on this later: he seems so unsympathetic of pregnancy most of the time and then he does this!) Talk about love that man! Was only an extra half hour-40 minutes but it was needed and I made it through out the day.

I wish I could nap but I just can't seem to relax and shut myself off during the day. Seems like the days I want a nap is also the day that Emery only naps for less than an hour. Days I don't want to nap he will sleep for 2 hours!!! Of course!

The times I can nap I wake up SO groggy and cranky. Just can't seem to function the rest of the day. Maybe this is why I don't nap because I subconsciously know I will be a cranky wench the rest of the the day.

So here's to hoping that the tea on top of my magnesium supplement and epsom salt baths helps me snooze better.

10 minutes in from my cup of tea and I already feel sleepy... *fingers crossed*


No comments:

Post a Comment