Thursday, November 22, 2012

Week by week: 21

How far along:21 weeks
How big is baby: I'm sure she is over a foot long considering she was 11 inches at our 18W4D ultrasound
Total weight gain:I am hoping still just a pound a week.
Maternity clothes: yup
Sleep:
Best moment these weeks:Nothing too major.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: Sweets! That won't help with gaining just a pound a week ;)
Movement: Surprising me with some really strong jabs and kicks. Takes my breath away almost. I'm scared for the future kicks and jabs
Labor Signs: None!
Belly Button in or out: still an innie.
Stretch marks: if they'd just disappear that'd be great!
What I miss: sleeping however I want, being able to breathe and not being so emotional.
What I am looking forward to: making our swaddler blankets. I'm going to out do Aden and Anais :)

No comments:

Post a Comment