Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week by week: 20

How far along:20 weeks
How big is baby:bigger than a banana that's for sure
Total weight gain:averaging about a lb a week which is good but I wish it could be less.
Maternity clothes: yup
Sleep: did alright though I had to share a bed with my sister and Emery part of a night and then with my sister the next two nights while we were in MT. So weird to not be sleeping next to my personal space heater :)
Best moment these weeks:Seeing my family, seeing my littlest sister meet Emery for the first time.
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: I can't remember what I was craving.
Movement:Oh yea, crazy girl in there. Daddy finally felt her for the first time this week.
Labor Signs: None thankfully.
Belly Button in or out: still an innie.
Stretch marks: 
What I miss: sleeping on my back!
What I am looking forward to: getting girly clothes and making hair bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment