Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week by week: 19

How far along: 19w6d
How big is baby: The size of a mango
Total weight gain: about 5 lbs. Looks like i'm averaging a pound a week now. Yeek :/
Maternity clothes: yup
Sleep: Pretty good. 10-12 hours.
Best moment these weeks: The boys' comments about a baby sister, pointing out things they want for her room or to make her. Ethan asking "what time is the baby coming out of Kayla's stomach?" and we talked about my belly growing really big like it did with Emery when he was in my tummy. Ethan looks very serious and says "you have to be reallllly careful with her." Makes me happy to see them show interest when last week during the gender reveal they could have cared less :)
Gender: GIRL!!!
Craving: I told Jake yesterday "I want spaghetti and I want it NOW."
Movement: Quite a bit, she's very active. Past two midwife appts she has made them work to get a fetal heart rate. I'm terrified lol
Labor Signs: None and it better stay that way for another 21 weeks.
Belly Button in or out: still and innie.
Stretch marks: Nothing new.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and my belly...and not being able to have a margarita. I just want a freaking margarita!
What I am looking forward to: My fabric coming so i can make swaddle blankets and our trip to Montana to see family. My mom spoils these boys like no other!
Milestones: Nothing major.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for the little foot to be stuck between ribs and her jumping up and down on your bladder....lol just like YOU!

    ReplyDelete