Thursday, November 8, 2012

Currently:


Watching: I'm currently super into a few shows, the first being Revenge. I'm also loving Nashville so, so much...Deacon's niece, LOVE her voice! I'm also into Covert Affairs. So crazy to see the chick from Coyote Ugly years ago to be a decent actress. Jake and I watch Survivor and Rehab with Dr. Drew, also we found "underemployed" and watch that when there is nothing else on.

Listening to: bonus features on The Lorax and boys brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed...and arguing that it is/isn't "opposite day". These two are ridiculous!

Planning: just our trip to Montana to see my family.

Thinking about: the alarming sentence Nathan wrote on his homework. I just hope something good comes of this for him!

Looking forward to: this weekend! Can't wait to see my family. It's been a little over two years since we were last there.

Reading: My mommy blogs. Haven't had time or the desire *gasp* to read a book.

Making me happy: Jake being such a good daddy, growing a healthy active baby in my tummy, a precious and crazy little Emery parroting EVERYTHING he can manage to repeat and making us laugh constantly, mini kit-kats, having the boys back home even if it's only for a few days.

So, how about you? What are you up to today? Feel free to do your own "currently" post on your blog and link back in the comments for everyone to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment