Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Week by week: 18

How far along: 18w4d
How big is baby: The size of a sweet potato. The ultrasound tech said baby is 11oz and in the 95th percentile for size. We got a chubster on the way! :D
Total weight gain: No scale at home so only know after monthly appts.
Maternity clothes: pants with built in belly band and a couple maternity tanks with a pre-pregnancy cardigan
Sleep: Pretty good. 10-12 hours.
Best moment these weeks: Emery saying baby and pointing to the baby on the ultrasound screen, finding out the gender and being able to start our registry. Knowing baby is perfect and all parts are there. Thank you body for growing my perfect babies!
Gender: Secret until tomorrow when we tell the boys first. Hopefully will get a video and can post it.
Craving: Nothing this week.
Movement: Mostly when lying on my left side. I guess baby is head down and facing my left side. Hands in front face so movement is little boxer jabs and knees/feet.
Labor Signs: None and it better stay that way for another 22 weeks.
Belly Button in or out: in and most likely will stay that way. I'd be grossed out if I had an outtie. My belly button is so sensitive.
Stretch marks: Nothing new.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back if I want.
What I am looking forward to: Making muslin swaddle blankets, a soft fuzzy blanket and shopping for things.
Milestones: Nothing major.


No comments:

Post a Comment