Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Week by week: 17

How far along: 17w5d
How big is baby: the size of an avocado
Total weight gain: No scale at home so only know after monthly appts.
Maternity clothes: pants with built in belly band and a couple maternity tanks with a pre-pregnancy cardigan
Sleep: Pretty good. 10-12 hours.
Best moment these weeks: nothing pregnancy related but loving all the extra willing hugs and kisses from Emery.
Gender: unknown for one more week.
Craving: homemade taco shells which I gave into.
Movement: Still just little popcorn pops here and there when I'm sitting still or laying in bed.
Labor Signs: None and it better stay that way for another 23 weeks.
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: Looks like some are showing up on the boobs. BOO!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back if I want.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the gender and making our baby registry with our very small list.
Milestones: Not losing my mind an patience with Emery's naughty little streak.


No comments:

Post a Comment