Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week by week: 16

How far along: 16w4d
How big is baby: the size of an avocado
Total weight gain: staying even.
Maternity clothes: Nope, my yoga pants, tank tops are saved with a belly band. Have bought a few things though.
Sleep: Pretty good. about 12 hours with the exception of the few nights here and there where I wake up for an hour or two in the middle of the night and am unable to go to sleep.
Best moment these weeks: No morning sickness! Woohoo!
Gender: unknown
Craving: Nothing really these past few weeks.
Movement: Little popcorn pops here and there when I'm sitting still or laying in bed.
Labor Signs: None and it better stay that way for another 24 weeks.
Belly Button in or out: in
Stretch marks: Just the few from Emery, nothing new but I know they'll come this time.
What I miss: Not being emotional. My abs not feeling like they're going to rip open with every cough or sneeze.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the gender. Getting moved into the bigger place.
Milestones: Made it through the 1st trimester without dying of morning sickness and battling my first horrible cold. I thank the vitamin D!


No comments:

Post a Comment