Thursday, October 18, 2012

Family photos

What a flop! Nathan is always too busy pointing at the camera and has a hand in my face or the mist blank expression. Ethan either looks irritated or isn't paying attention to anything or making a stupid face. Emery, you won't even look at me! What happened to you looking right at me and saying "cheeeese". Now I've become that ridiculous person jumping around, waving sticks, trying to trick you into thinking I have something in my hand...which you NEVER fall for.

Out of almost 500 photos I doubt we got 20 good ones. I was so frustrated with the three of you. Last year you were 6ish months old and could just sit and smile so handsomely. 12 months down the road and you can't do either. It's a good thing I love natural photography, catching every moment though its not posed. Those are truly some of the best photos.

I will post them as soon as I have a chance to sort and edit. (meaning after all you monsters are in bed)

Next year you will be 2 1/2 and your little brother or sister will be immobile and hopefully smiling cheerfully. I have high hopes that next year will be a win! Here is to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment