Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love you

Emery,

I am so sorry your world has been turned upside down. I tried for so long to avoid this but there comes a time when a person realizes they are worth more and they deserve more.

I can't be a good mama to you when I am unhappy and unloved. It starts to wear a person out and mamas can't be worn out.

I love you more than this entire world and I promise to keep you safe, healthy and warm. I wish I could prevent you from ever having to experience this and the heartbreak. I hope you never feel this pain.

I will raise you to appreciate people, to show affection and say I love you. I will raise you to never be afraid to think your thoughts or express your feelings and I will raise you to be such a gentleman that all you ever find is a woman who is just as worthy and loving, loyal and honest as you.

I hope someday when you're older you will understand why you have a broken home and not judge me for it.

I will try to make this transition as easy as possible for you and make sure your daddy's family still remains a huge part of your life. I don't want you to miss out on that extra love and support just because we needed a better home.

I love you so much Emery. Thank you for being the sweetest, happiest baby and making the sun shine in my life despite all the darkness I feel in my heart. Thank you for knowing I'm upset though I try to shield you from it, I'm your mama and you know and give me all the extra cuddles. I cherish them so much.

I love you baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry this is happening. Hopefully everything works itself out for the best. Be strong!

    ReplyDelete