Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First night away from my baby

9 months and 10 days after his birth I spent the first night away from my baby. It was so hard and I tried not to think about it. I'm so used to his babbling, his little fusses, him crawling up my legs, him laughing at my grandma's silly little bird, the sound of him throwing his blocks around. The kid has an arm already. The silence was deafening. I just wanted to pick him up and hold him and smooch him.

Jehovah kept me strong, he knew I needed the strength to get through that time. I'm doing the right thing. Despite my loss of trust in his daddy, I am trusting him again for Emery's sake. So that he can spend time with his daddy and his brothers. This could bite both Emery and I in the butt but I hope it doesn't, for his sake.

I get to go pick him up at 3pm today and I can't even wait. I need my baby so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment