Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I may have forgotten to tell you

but Emery started crawling on the 13th. The day before 8 months. He is pulling himself up on anything and everything. I'm sure he will be walking soon (probably a month or two).

He is HATING baby food. He wants all big person food. Today we made chicken cheese steaks and we had chicken and red and green peppers left over. So I cut it up bite size for him and fed him. For the first time in days/weeks he didn't fuss and start getting frustrated and crying. He loves all the textures that aren't pureed.

He's started blabbering more and more words at a time so I hope he starts talking soon. I can't wait to here "mama" though I know that once it starts it never stops lol

He's growing too big too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment