Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes.

I must say "Emery just calllm down" because I hear Emery in the boys' room playing big Lego's with them/watching them. I hear him do a grunt which I'm guessing is him stretching backwards in the bumbo (he's not going to last much longer in that thing) and Ethan says to him, "Emery, just calm down."

Seems like Ethan is always copying the things I say to Emery and says them to him later on.

I think it's pretty amusing, I can't wait to hear what else he says in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Mandy@hopingforhobertsNovember 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM

    Love the new layout, so much easier to read. I often worry that the girls will pick up my not so savory comments. I seriously curse way to much. It's horrible! At least the boys are picking up useful thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I was over the page. Nothing was working with it. I still hate how when I enter it puts in two breaks, even if I do "shift+enter" it still is screwed up. Drives me nuts.

    I have a naughty mouth sometimes too but I try to dial back a lot since the boys already talk bad because of "mom of the year"

    ReplyDelete