Thursday, October 27, 2011

6 Month Check up Stats

On October 14th Emery weighed 18 pounds and was 27 1/2 inches long. I believe at 8 months old his cousin Hadley was 27 inches so I can already tell that he is going to be super tall like his daddy.

They said he was a trained night feeder and so we've had to feed him a big bottle before bed and make sure he sleeps 7 hours before we feed him again and slowly start turning the bottle to mostly water. Then when it is just water he'll realize it doesn't taste so good and will start sleeping through the night.

Last night he only ate 4 1/2 oz before bed because he was SO tuckered out from the day so at 1am I fed him a 7oz bottle and he slept till 6:45 am.

He woke us up by scratching on his wall. He scratches the wall with his fingers and obviously wakes us up since his room is next to ours. That and his jabbering is my favorite way to wake up. I love this munchkin SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment