Sunday, August 21, 2011

4 month check up

The kid is a chunk. Stats: 16lb 10oz, 26 inches, head circumference 45cm. He got 4 shots and was a trooper. He nursed afterwards, took a snooze and was fine. Since i've had reactions to apples and peaches he isn't allowed to have them until he is 2. No allergy testing until he's 2 because they don't develop or show up on bloodwork until then. His circumcision is adhering to itself. The doctor said at every diaper change and bath to slowly push it back. Like you do with your cuticles. Ugh, makes me so sad. I was doing it at every bath like i'd been told but it's gotten worse. Doesn't seem to bother him but it's gonna hurt when his little fat pocket goes away when he's active and it starts pulling away itself. THIS is why I wasn't prepared for a boy! I didn't grow up dealing with this stuff. We had 'tutu's' not 'peepee's'. This is terrifying to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment