Saturday, June 4, 2011

projectile vomit

The other morning Emery came to bed with mama to nurse. I was engorged from him sleeping for a good 3-4 hours. He also eats so fast and I believe that it comes out too fast. He stopped and was laying there looking around and suddenly milk is coming out his nose and mouth. Just gushing, 3 times. I'm picking him up leaning him forward so he's not choking on it, rushing to the living room for the suction bulb in the diaper bag and sucking out his nose. I had to change, he had to change, we had to change our sheets. What a mess. Awesome 5am scare.

Tonight...errr..3am. Happens again when he's nursing but we're in the living room. All over the blanket, my pj bottoms, my tshirt. Yuck.

I don't even care that it's barf. I just feel so bad that his little tummy gets too full and he pukes. That it comes out his nose and he chokes and then I have to suction him out. Then I don't know how much he even has in tummy and if I should feed him to top him off or let him be. 

Not a lot came out this morning. Ok, my pants were pretty wet but who knows. I just cleaned him up and put him back to bed. Sounds like after 30 minutes he got himself back to sleep. Now to finish pumping and go back to bed myself, we have a busy day tomorrow. So glad I went to bed at 10pm and not midnight. 

I've been rocking the 11, 12, 1 or 2 schedule lately. We have so much court crap that I'm focused on that and not sleep. It got put off until June 13th now. I was soooo upset since my sister would be in town and offered to baby sit..PERFECT! Now she can't. VERY ANGRY! And I may have to re-do the subpoenas which I've already done twice. Her lawyer is an incompetent moron.

Enough of that, hopefully soon...the 13th...the judge will be appalled by neglect photos and her lack of priority for her kids and give them to us. Please say a quick little prayer for us. The justice system is so corrupt and we need all the prayers we can get to get them home safe.

off to bed!

1 comment: