Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mama's Favorites

-Your big blue eyes.
-The way you stare at me when I feed you.
-Your smile.
-Your smile after I smooch on your cheeks a hundred times all at once.
-When you flick your tongue out because you're hungry.
-The clicking noise you make with your mouth when you're hungry.
-How completely handsome you are when wearing blue.
-The way you stare around and take in EVERYTHING when you're fed and clean.
-How adorable your little naked belly is and your new belly button.
-How peaceful you look when you're asleep. I just want to kiss your face off but I don't dare wake you up.


I could go on and on. I don't want you to keep growing bigger but I'm curious to see what other adorable things you'll do that will make me fall in love with you over and over everyday. Mama loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment