Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Emery slept from 8:30pm to 2:30am. I got up and got him all taken care of and back to bed and then off to pump. I was spacing out and noticed flowers on the table. Aww. He's the best! and he always gets the best cards which I find amusing since he was anti-cards until we met and I stressed the importance of such a small gesture to anyone.


We ran some errands and went to his mom's house. Back home to relax for a bit and then off to work he went.


Emery ate and got put down for a nap and I got a few things tidied up in the house and the box in the bathroom that has been sitting there since we moved in Feb 11th finally got put away! I'm now baking some chocolate chip cookies and enjoying my day with my handsome little man.


Last year I was told I couldn't have babies and a short year later and I have the cutest dude I ever did see! I am so blessed!


I hope everyone has a wonderful day, especially my mom because she works so hard. She has always worked so hard to give us the best. We never went without and she's given us so much. Love, life lessons, a shoulder to cry on, someone to vent to, the list goes on. I love you very much mom.


Anddd a first Mother's Day to my little sister. We both get to be mommies to the cutest little things and it's nice to have one day just remind us how lucky we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment