Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I wish...

That the weather would get nicer. Today the sun is out a little bit but for the past 2 or 3 days it has just rained and rained and rained some more. I want it to warm up so that I can get a chair and sit out on the patio with Emery and he can take the outside world in. Plus it'll be nice for him to get a little sunshine with mama. Also because I want to load him up in the stroller and go for a walk. I'm going to ask at my OB appt Thursday when I'll be cleared to start exercising a little. I can't overdo it too much or I'll be in trouble like last week. We were running around for about 2 or 3 days dealing with court stuff and the bleeding got really heavy which isn't good.

I also wish Jake would take more pictures. Sure he takes pictures of Emery EVERYDAY and I've taken about a zillion of him with the baby but the only ones I have of Emery and myself are from the day he was born. He's only going to be this little for so long and I'd like pictures of it. So I guess everyday I'm going to have to get up and do my makeup and snap pictures myself on my phone. I may also have to try to figure out this webcam crap and see if I can take any pictures that way.



Tomorrow is also Emery's 2 week birthday. I'll have to remember to write a post. It's also Jake and I's 1 year anniversary. Yes, we move quick. I wasn't supposed to have babies they told me and 3 months in I'm pregnant.1 year and we'll have a 2 week old baby. I wish we could say we also got custody of the boys in that one year but since someones lawyer is a ding-a-ling we won't know till June. 


Little mister is waking up from his nap now so I must cut this short. Thankfully during his nap I baked cookies, got 2 baskets of laundry put away, started a load, wrote this post, talked to my sister on the phone for 30 minutes and pumped. Finally getting stuff done! Now if only I could accomplish getting him to sleep in his bassinet or crib and not in our bed or the couch. Ideas???

4 comments:

  1. I remember just wanting to get out of the house!!!

    Are you swaddling? The Crazies started out in the crib from day one and swaddling helped tons...although I'm sure you're already doing that.

    Oh, and learned from experience, you have to shove the camera in Jake's hand and say, take some pictures of me...he's going to think I didn't exist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up using the webcam and my phone. There are a few where I actually set the camera timer but they always looked lame...

    I ended up putting the girls in their cribs already asleep so they woke up in there, then moved to putting them in awake. I let them CIO a few times and they were fine. This also didn't happen till they were almost 6 months old. My assvice-DON'T WAIT THAT LONG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll have to do that! I really want pictures of me and my munchkin.

    I swaddled him tightly but for bedtime I now have to swaddle his hands in because he flings them around in his sleep and startles himself awake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll have to do that! I really want pictures of me and my munchkin.

    I swaddled him tightly but for bedtime I now have to swaddle his hands in because he flings them around in his sleep and startles himself awake.

    ReplyDelete