Friday, April 8, 2011

Grrr.

I hate that "mom of the year" has no freaking idea what a damn bed time is. So the boys stay up until all hours of the night. So when we pick them up for the weekend they spend over half our first whole day with them sleeping it away in a nap because of sleep deprivation.

The weather is beautiful outside and I wanted to go do something. Instead they're snoozing and I'm getting pissed off about the whole Government Shutdown. I even made banana nut muffins! If they don't wake up soon I'm going to end up eating all 3 pans!

3 comments:

  1. That sucks that you spend all your time with them correcting her mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erg...sucky mcsuck...can i have some muffins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. erg...sucky mcsuck...can i have some muffins?

    ReplyDelete