Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh my goodness, 10 days!

I cannot believe we are down to 10 days already. It's so mind blowing. We've been so busy I haven't even had time to dwell on how quickly it has arrived.

I got my Kitchen Aid finally. The family member I got it from registered it in October of 1981. I was like oh my goodness! Jake laughed when he realized it was a year older than him. However I made vanilla cupcakes which smell heavenly with pink butter cream frosting and then we made a double batch of Oatmeal Scotchies. The house smells gooood.

Tomorrow our evidence is due to her lawyer. He sent us a 46 page packet to be filled out...here is what it looks like now!

Pretty sure that is a ream of paper. He has 3 weeks to prepare her defense. As far as we know they have nothing on us. Very minor things as the boys are always first and we always try to be the bigger man and do right by everyone. I hope he takes his sweet old time going through everything and charges her up the wazoo! For all the time it has taken me over the past year to document each day, to photograph everything, to collect all our other evidence and hours and hours and hours and HOURS of freaking research, plus the money we've spent for all of this; I hope her grandpa's money ship is sunk. 

I was never one for praying, I guess I never really had anything to pray about. The past couple weeks I've really been trying to. I see little results everyday. I will continue to pray everyday until the trial. Prayers form anyone else are so very welcome! These boys deserve to be with us. I try not to think about what will happen to us if we don't get them, I refuse. All I think about is how hard I'm going to cry when we do get them and how much better all of our lives will be.

Then when that is over it'll be the 5 of us. It'll be so hectic crazy and I will love every minute of it. I can't wait to be able to get them all ready and take a walk to the park, to start playing tennis again, all the trips to the YMCA for swimming and activities. All the crafts, baking and photography I can muster.

I'm trying to be really focused and determined that once he is here I'm going to do as much walking and swimming as I can, along with tennis once it gets nice. With 4 boys to keep track of I have to be in better shape than I was when I got pregnant. (Which was no shape at all). I of course have to wait and see how Emery adjusts and how I adjust to mommy hood once he's here before I can start making plans. Fingers crossed and lots of prayers for a wonderful April!

1 comment: