Sunday, March 6, 2011

Antibiotics....finally!

After missing half a day on Wednesday and then all day Thursday I went to the doctor on Friday. I was determined to keep going until they gave me antibiotics because I know its not just viral.

I have a sinus infection and an ear infection.

Pretty sure I told the doctor that I don't get anything viral, it always turns into a sinus infection. I never get just colds, it's always something more.

Just so glad to get antibiotics so that I can get better. It's been almost 6 weeks of being sick and I'm ready to be better. PLUS as of today I have 5 weeks left. I'm doing hypnobirthing which has lots of DEEP relaxation breathing and I can't do that if I can't freaking breathe because I'm so full of snot.

So ready to do this.

We also took Nathan to the doctor and he has bronchitis as well which could have turned into pneumonia. So her lack of care for the boys and neglecting to take them to the doctor for their "little cough and sniffle" is now a major things requiring antibiotics. We won't even go into the fact that pneumonia kills grown adults who can get rest, drink fluids and take their medicine when needed, let alone what it would do to an 8yo who can't do that. At least all of us are now medicated so hopefully it'll be a long time before we're sick again and hopefully after April and the boys will be with us. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. OMG bronchitis isn't a cough and sniffle! WTF lady???? That baffles me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! But you have to actually unglue yourself from Facebook games to pay attention to your kids to notice they're sick.

    Nathan even knows that here he can have Delsym and it cuts his cough. So he asked for medicine at her house and she told him no because she wasn't going to go buy any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you got something...i know they're weird about that with prego girls!

    ReplyDelete