Monday, March 28, 2011

38W1D OB Appt

Emery's heart rate was 136 today, the week before it was 142. I'm so busy I forget to update about the appts since they happen weekly. Bev said it was lower because he's sleeping.

He's still head down but he hasn't dropped yet I guess. Funny because with all the pressure and stabbing pains I was sure he had. Guess when he actually does I won't be mobile at all because I can barely get in and out of bed or off the couch now.

She checked me and I'm still at a 1. It hurt so badly to be checked that I decided it's not happening again. I wasn't wanting to be checked every week anyway but now I'm just gonna wait till the real thing starts.

I'm soooo tired today. I even took a nap and fell out pretty quickly when usually I lay there for an hour until it overcomes me. I think I'm getting low on iron. I was feeling so good that I wasn't taking it consistently. It's hard to take at an opposite time of my prenatal when they both make me sick and have to be taken with food. But I'm so exhausted now that I took 2 because we're going to be wayyy too busy this week for me to be overly exhausted which leads to emotional.

I'm still predicting he'll be on time or late and Jake is still thinking he'll come early. I've had quite a few Braxton Hicks the past couple days so I'm sure I still have at least a week. We shall see.

I'm just glad he's healthy and doing well in there.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...this is the really tough part of pregnancy. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete