Thursday, March 3, 2011

34W5D

I got my hair done last night. My friend Whitney came over and touched up my highlights and did a tint around. My hair used to be black. Let's take a look-see.

I believe this was 2006 or 2007. My hair was SO long and gorgeous.


Cue bad break-up: Hair gets chopped off and I start growing out dark.

Go for a drastic a-line which I rocked along with my natural color. Few months before I started beauty school.

Go all over blonde with purple slices in the side. 

Over time I got tired of the super blonde and wanted my hair like.....Jimmy Choo 2010 Campaign.



Kinda got messed up in the insane color correction I had to do. Filling hair, coloring hair, coloring again and again so that my hair wasn't hollow looking because I was SO blonde. Ended up going with...

Mostly dark with some highlights. Took much getting used to.

 Slowly worked my way a little more blonde and this was what I had last March when I was in Vegas. I'm currently working towards this length again...





I am now rocking this until my hair grows out to the length I want.

33W5D
It'll be so much easier to maintain the dark hair with a little one to take care of and I'll be rocking the pony's for awhile. With an a-line and my curly-ish hair it is a MUST to flat iron everyday and I just won't have the time and don't want to feel sloppy everyday.

So there we have it. A tour, more for my sake than anyone's :)


4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you have the patience to deal with hair. I've always been a pony girl... I'm very wash and wear, so not the fashionista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been that way. I was never a skinny girl so I always had nice hair and makeup to take away from that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hair and super cute baby bump!!! Thanks for the sweet comment ob my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, thank you very much for that little hair tour!

    i've never been big on color (too scared), but i love love love the purple (was that purple?) in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete