Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Thats a big belly!"

That's what Ethan told Jake and the doctor today at our appointment.

I'm 33 weeks as of 2 days ago. I'm officially at the stage where my hips are spreading and they constantly ache and pop. It's so painful and hard to roll over in my sleep.

Emery's heart rate was 140. He's still head down and measuring 2 weeks bigger. Jake asked if it was possible for him to measure that much bigger because he's going to be tall and she said absolutely. I asked how big she thought he was and as she felt my belly she told me a heavy 7 or low 8. I have no doubt in my mind that he's going to be tall like daddy and his brothers but I also am certain he won't be a 7 something pound baby. He will be in the 8's. My family makes big 8 lb babies and Jake himself was 8lb5oz I believe so he'll be in the 8's.

I have one more 2 week appt and then I switch to weekly and have to have my Strep B test done. Really not excited for that.

Is it possible for babies to have seizures in the womb? Sometimes my entire belly shakes like crazy for about 30 or 40 seconds. It's not him kicking or rolling. It's like crazy vibrating spasms inside.

A girl at work said he was taking a pee. I said wha?

You know when you have to pee sooooo bad and when you finally do you get a shiver and just think "ahhhhh." because it feels so good to finally be able to go. That's whats happening hahaha So now I call his little whatever it is he does, the pee shake. It's the weirdest sensation ever.

Besides that he's still crazy active even though that was supposed to start slowing down. He's constantly squirming around in there, grinding my guts and adjusting daddy's back.

7 weeks till we get meet him!

4 comments:

  1. The girls did that wiggle too! It was the weirdest thing but I found hiccups far more annoying and the girls always had them. Glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shaking thing is weird...never had that, but a close friend of mine (pregnant with twins) just had it happen to her! Weird!

    Glad you're doing well...what do they have to do for the Strep B (can't remember)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a swab of both areas down there to check for the bacteria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shaking thing is weird...never had that, but a close friend of mine (pregnant with twins) just had it happen to her! Weird!

    Glad you're doing well...what do they have to do for the Strep B (can't remember)?

    ReplyDelete