Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Crazy

I've hit the 3rd trimester exhaustion early. I'm so tired all the time. 2 hours after waking up and I'm ready for a nap. We had a long day on Christmas Eve. The boys loved their toys. Ethan is obsessed with his train table and allllllllllllllllllll the train stuff. I mean allllllllllllll because we got a HUGE set, and 2 big sets. We have train pieces coming out of our ears.  Nathan is loving his Creationary game. Do you know how hard it is to create a mouse or a sheep out of Lego's?! Nearly impossible. It's a lot of fun though. I've won every game so far. I'm a good guesser. The boys' mom tried to start drama on Xmas Eve but thankfully we had had a great day with them so it didn't phase us. I can't even wait until April. We'll have Emery with us and hopefully two weeks after that we'll have custody of the boys.  My sister came to town and oh my goodness my niece is the cutest thing. She didn't cry ever and she was soooo cuddly. She LOVED the boys and Uncle Jake. She's 6 weeks and was just smiling away at them when they were talking to her. Jake melted my heart holding her. He was so good with her. Talking to her and cuddling with her. I can't wait to see him with Emery. Ethan tried to give her a kiss and I told him it had to be on the forehead so she wouldn't get icky germs and Kassie said it was ok on the cheek. He kept coming over and giving her kisses on the cheek and gently touching her hair. For 2 1/2 he was EXTREMELY gentle with her. Jake only told Nathan to be gentle because he was more of the poking type. They each held her for a few minutes. I think they're pretty excited for a little one.
Cuddling with Uncle Jake



Picture this face whenever the boys or Jake talked to her.





She was mean mugging Auntie the entire first day I met her, even after I changed a poopy diaper!
Enough of all that. Blogger is the worst for typing a blog and inserting pictures. Screws up the formatting every single time. Off to bed. Maybe I'll be more motivated to blog later.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!
    Glad you had a great time with the fam. Have you tried picasa for blogging w/ photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I miss when Addie was that little!

    ReplyDelete