Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful...

And so it begins again. Every year I have things to be thankful for. Usually they're all the same but this year I was blessed with 3 amazing boys who have turned my life into so much more.

-I am so thankful that Jake walked into my life. That we've worked through all our little tiny issues and that he's so supportive and understanding. 
-I'm so thankful for the boys as they've taught me love and patience, the kind you never have until there are kids in your life.
-I'm so thankful that despite being told I'd never have babies that my body worked against them and I'm housing a rambunctious and healthy little thing in my body.
-I'm so thankful that my family adores Jake and is so supportive. I in return adore his family and am thankful for all their support and understanding.
-I'm thankful that I have a job even though most days I absolutely cannot stand it. I'm lucky to have a job in this economy and one who has been understanding of the pregnancy and willing to work with me on appointments.

There's so much more to be thankful for such as housing and health etc that I don't even need to mention those.

In case I've missed something or you have something to share. Please feel free :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow with family. Laugh your hearts out, enjoy your time with loved ones, leave with full bellies, take too many pictures and be grateful for all the little things, not everyone is as lucky as we are. Not everyone has a warm loving home or even knows what a full tummy is. We all have our differences and hardships but we could all be so much worse off so enjoy and be thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment