Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Slice of Heaven + 20W6D

My favorite body wash is Johnson and Johnson Lavender and Chamomile "Melt Away Stress". 

I used to get it at Walmart and suddenly I couldn't find it anymore. Target didn't have it either. I went into panic mode thinking it was discontinued. The stuff is soooo heavenly. Last night after my bath I realized "OMFG I'm officially out of the best stuff on earth and I can't find it anywhere." *cue frantic online searching* Thankfully it's still in production just not sold at Walmart or Target for some reason. I almost ordered it online for $6.49 when I decided I'd check Walgreens.com. 2 for $8.98. HECK YES! 

So this morning we run off to Motherhood Maternity to get me a belly band. It seems too stretchy, my sisters seems to be more of a thick stretchy fabric where as mine is Lycra or something thin and stretchy. I may have to check out Target's to see how theirs feels. After that we found daddy a beanie for work so his head and ears aren't being frostbitten in this cold weather when he has road calls and has to go fix a bus. Then we finally went to Walgreen's and I purchased my slice of heaven in a bottle. I highly suggest you all try it. It's not overwhelming at all and makes you want to stay in the bath forever. I'm off to a bath now and I'm going to splurge and go for extra bubbles just because I have a 2nd back up bottle. Whoop!

Baby Bump at 20W6D (with belly band) don't mind the back fat haha.




4 comments:

  1. Let me know if this works! Commentcommentcommentcommennnnnnnnnnnnt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Damn. What is going on with my blog!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Damn. What is going on with my blog!?

    ReplyDelete