Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Daddy gave us "Y" - XY

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !

That's right. We're having a little boy. He was quite stubborn and quite the squirming little thing. He liked moving his legs around with his adorable little feet. He had one hand up by his face. His head is on my left side and he was laying on his tummy which made it difficult to see. We couldn't get a definite close of pic of his parts but the tech was pretty positive we have a little boy. Baby's heart rate was 149. Baby was measuring about 5 days ahead but wasn't enough for Sara to change my due date to April 5th so we're still planning for April 10th. He's just gonna be a tall boy like his daddy. I KNEW we'd have a boy even though I couldn't listen to my intuition because of so many different thoughts. Today has been FAR too emotional for me so I shall conclude this with pictures until I know that I'm not gonna start sobbing writing a post. 

Profile

Close up Profile


All I can hear is Ethan's little voice saying "penis" LMAO

Baby's Bear Claw :)

 
19W4D

4 comments:

  1. Look at your sweet baby bum and your gorgeous little man! I am so happy for you! He's got a very cute button nose! Sharing your joy and emotions as I am anxiously waiting to meet my little monkey. Enjoy all this happiness and rush of emotions, I am a bit jealous of you for knowing the sex of your baby, but I only have a few more days to go before I find out mine (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congrats! I still have a little over a month before I find out what I'm having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your sweet baby bum and your gorgeous little man! I am so happy for you! He's got a very cute button nose! Sharing your joy and emotions as I am anxiously waiting to meet my little monkey. Enjoy all this happiness and rush of emotions, I am a bit jealous of you for knowing the sex of your baby, but I only have a few more days to go before I find out mine (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete