Monday, October 18, 2010

It must come naturally...

myself being a mother that is.

Jake on Monday's and Tuesday's get the boys up and is FRAZZLED. He tries to juggle it all and rush rush rush. I suppose it'd be a little more difficult with Ethan because he's so damn stubborn.

We were SO exhausted after yesterday that it was bedtime at 7:45. I was OUT before Jake even crawled in a few minutes later. Apparently my body refuses to let me sleep in more than 8 hours. 8 and 1/2 MAX. I was wide awake at 4:15am. I laid there and tossed and turned for an hour. Finally not feeling good I just got outta bed to prevent disturbing my hunny's sleep. He's taking a training class for his CDL A endorsements so this week he's working 8am-4:30 instead of his usual 3pm-11:30. I laid on the couch with a Gatorade and Law and Order until I passed out at 6:30 and slept for 40 minutes when Jake got up.

Jake has to have EVERYTHING prepared, he's the only one who can do it right. So of course he had Nathan's clothes and medicine set out. I have to say it was cake getting him up. 7:45 he got outta bed, no issue. Quick shower and fully cleaned, no issue. Dressed and breakfast made and eaten, no issue. Medicine taken, teeth brushed, hair done, no issue. Got the car warmed up, seat in the car and we got him to school on time and the day began. I in no way feel frazzled. Maybe one day I'll be trusted with Ethan for a day and we'll see how I manage that. I don't know how we're about to have a baby. Maybe Jake will step back and relax and let me do my thing. I have it in me. I nannied when I lived in VA, I used to watch an infant and a toddler and did just fine. Like I said, I have it in me, its naturally there. Now Jake just needs to realize I'm capable.

I'm going to try to feel better, stupid rumbly grumbly tummy and a headache. Read my mommy blogs, take a bubble bath and shave these terribly prickly legs. Oh, and lets not forget my nap. I deserve it since I've been awake before the rooster.

No comments:

Post a Comment