Wednesday, October 27, 2010

awww

Last night we had a little disagreement, probably because I'm overly emotional. I used to just be able to hide it away or write and I'd be fine. Now that I'm pregnant I either get pissed or I just want to have a crying breakdown. Thankfully all of our issues are so very minor and it only makes us so much stronger. Tomorrow is our half anniversary. A first for me as I've always dated losers in the past and Jake is by far the best thing that's ever happened to me. Along with that first was this....


My first dozen roses and they are sooooo beautiful. I want to pack them around with me everywhere. Our baby better be that pretty because I definitely will HAVE to pack it around with me everywhere ;)

For a guy who didn't believe in cards before we met, he always picks out the most perfect card and makes me cry. I felt like a huge meany for our disagreement last night after I read this one and saw my pretty flowers. Oh well, it's all part of a relationship and you just work harder to prevent them in the future. 

Not only does he pick out the most beautiful flowers, and perfect cards but he does the little things. He lets me tuck my cold feet under him, he doesn't show annoyance when I always play with his ear, even when I don't even know I'm doing it or when I run my hands through his hair. All of which little Ethan notices. Randomly Ethan will be sitting on the couch and start playing with daddy's hair or rubbing his ear or back and shoulders like I do. I am absolutely smitten with these boys of mine. He makes me eggs in the morning, he bought me seedless jelly because he likes berry but I don't like the little seeds, he sometimes will suffer through watching A Baby Story, sometimes he tells me good morning in a cheery voice or sends a cute text message. He never hassles me to hurry up and get out of the bathroom or to get ready, he helps me with projects and gets things from the high shelves and he never ever wakes me up when I'm sawing down trees in my sleep and keeping him awake. 

I am so thankful to have him in my life. I fall in love with him more and more everyday and can't wait to see what our future holds.

I love you Jake. Thank you again for my beautiful flowers, they're beyond perfect. <333

No comments:

Post a Comment