Thursday, August 26, 2010

and we have a blog.

I decided to start a blog to track all the exciting baby news. I'm in Spokane which is hours from my mom and sister, even farther from my dad and calls can be few and far between with my crazy schedule. So here is the blog. Now you can read up on everything baby! :)

I hope this will be a success. I can share news, concerns, pictures and whatever randomness I can manage to throw into this thing. Hopefully years from now I can look back on this and have a few memories of this roller-coaster I'm about to ride. If the Internet still exists someday when my baby is my age they can look back at this and see more than I can fit into a baby book, scrapbook and photo albums.

If you're checking in, leave a comment so I know who all is keeping in touch. I made it so that you don't have to have an account. If you post under anonymous please let me know in your comment who you are. Lets make this a success! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment